Martin Dorren - IT Specialist
email@example.com - (585)309-8682
Resourceful and reliable IT Specialist, seeking to become part of a business team, 25+ years of experience in the field, 15+ years of
helpdesk, web design, programming, hardware, network, and database manipulation/analysis, works effectively in a variety of
organizational structures, Computer Design, a real team player!
Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, HTML, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Salesforce, Apex, Windows Network Active Directory,
Barracuda web and spam admin, Hardware
LDA Life and Learning Services - Rochester, NY - December 2012 to October 2015
LDA Life and
Learning Services provide education, employment, and advocacy services to
individuals with learning and developmental disabilities.
• Received training and adhered to HIPAA security and procedures
• Maintain company tape and hard drive back-ups.
• Wrote and implemented procedures
• Created and implemented scheduling and virtual recovery process
• Developed Salesforce programs and triggers utilizing Apex code
• Implemented audio/video editing and graphics manipulation tasks for management
• Helpdesk support: O/S, Microsoft Office, networking.
• Install and maintain software/hardware systems.
• Printer and website maintenance.
• Database analysis and reporting.
• Design and implement automation technologies.
Logistic Online Guide Network - Rochester,
NY - 2005 to 2012
Lognet is a consulting firm specializing in web, graphic, and marketing campaign design.
• Worked with companies to increase productivity through marketing, graphics, programming and design. Specializing in web database design.
• Performed audio consulting as well as music soundtrack recording and production.
• Flash script manipulation and design from storyboard to finished product.
• Designed DVDs utilizing Video, Audio soundtrack and menu systems.
Synergy Global Solutions - Pittsford, NY - November 2005 to July 2009
Synergy Global Solutions provides IT solutions to various companies and institutions. Some of these services are Security, Helpdesk,
Hardware/Software installation and deployment.
• Created reports and analysis for corporate CFO and other top management
• Executed and maintained POS reports to companies on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Developed and edited web designs graphically and programmatically
• Assisted sales and marketing departments with multimedia and analysis.
Certificate in Computer Design and Graphic Design
Balin Institute of Technology - Anaheim, CA 1986 to 1987